Monday, October 25, 2010

Cats!

We ran a 'Love your pet' feature in the paper.
The obvious choice was to get some kind of domestic animal for the cover.
After a few dog owners fell through, we called up the RSPCA to see if they could help.
Turns out they had a load of 4 week old photogenic kittens!



The original idea was to get a few of them squashed in together all cute like. But it wasn't doing it for me.




They were quick little buggers, but it added to the fun!



the cover
I had my head stuck in their cage, trying to keep up with the little buggers.
I'm usually not the biggest fan of cats. I mean I like them and all, it's just that I'm allergic to them so I kinda keep my distance.
I was weezing for the rest of the day, but it was worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment