Friday, October 8, 2010

It's raining....or is it?

We needed a cover for the paper I work at.
It had been raining in town for about a month, so we decided a 'rainy day' themed cover would be appropriate.
Only problem was, the day that we went to take the shot was bone dry! We decided to improvise with a watering can.
I roped my beautiful girlfriend Nora into wearing a 12 dollar K Mart child-sized raincoat and getting dosed with water.


It took some coaxing, but she agreed after I assured her the flimsy raincoat would protect her.





Nora probably gave this look after i ordered another can full.


After about 10 can fulls, a million shots and some nifty Photoshopping, we got a great cover.

2 comments:

  1. Love the raincoat photos! Especially the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, love it. I remember being in a similar situation years ago when Dad was doing promo for a Anglicare shelter back in the day... Only he needed a bruised and abused child... So he smudged coal from the fireplace on my face and told me to look sad.


    Ask her if I can have the raincoat!

    ReplyDelete