Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Roosters!

I have a mate who works on the Sydney Roosters graphic design team, he invited me along to capture the atmosphere of game day... I jumped at the chance.

I took a million shots... here are a few.












The Roosters might have lost the grand final the other night... but you cant deny they had a great season.

Just couldn't contain the big red V!




                                                      The 'Chook Pen'



The Roosters were finding it tough, and trailed in the first half.
This made my assignment of 'try and photograph excited fans' difficult.
Everyone had the shits and looked worried.

Thankfully Carney  turned it on and the Roosters stormed home!







It has been a dream of mine to be a guy who runs out on the field taking photos after the game.....Tick it off the list!



Big thanks to my man B-rad for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment