Friday, December 3, 2010

Lou Reed




A while back Lou Reed was in Sydney for the Vivid festival.
I managed to wrangle a media pass for the press conference, and thought myself very lucky.

I've been a fan for a long while, and I still consider the Lou Reed tickets my broke uni flatmates bought me for my birthday in 2004 the best present ever.




Lou has a reputation for being pretty cold to the press, on this occasion he answered questions methodically whilst being polite.
He's body language screamed "This is the shit part of being a rock'n'roller'


























As he was being ushered out he walked right by me. We locked eyes for a just a second.
Star struck. Tick.
Feel like a wanker for shoving a camera in his face. Tick.

now for a badass tune....


No comments:

Post a Comment